B.O.R.G. Data Cubes
The purpose of B.O.R.G. (Best Organizational Research Gauge) Data Cubes is to help the campus with evidence-based decision making by providing access to real-time data. The reports are only available to District Employees and accessible to those logged into the District Network. If you have suggestions for additional reports or changes to the ones listed below, please contact Keith Wurtz by email or by phone at extension 3206. Future reports will include visually appealing and more user friendly dashboards.
CHC Student Educational Progress
PPR/Annual Plan Instructional Data
Draft Quantitative Effective Indicator BORG Data Cubes (More to Follow)
- Deans List - Contact information for students who completed 12 or more units within the semester specified, with a 3.5 GPA or higher.
- Honors List - Contact information for students who completed 6-11.99 units within the semester specified, with a 3.5 GPA or higher.
- Courses - Search Active Courses to check information that may require a substantial change to be filed with the California Community College Chancellor's Office.
- Executive Information System (EIS) - EIS gives decision makers at CHC and SBCCD a data-driven method of answering commonly asked questions about enrollment, FTES, student characteristics, and academic performance. Data is presented in Microsoft Excel, making extensive use of pivot table features. Although using pivot tables may be intimidating, training documentation is available.
- California Community College Chancellor's Office Data Mart - The data mart provides statewide, district, and college-specific information about students, courses, student services, outcomes, faculty, and staff. This source is available outside of the District Network.