Public Relations Office Description:
Under the direction of the college president, the director of marketing and public relations implements a district-wide program of public information and community relations.
- To provide adequate information to the public in order to assist current and prospective students to make informed decisions regarding enrollment in college programs
- To maintain open communication with the communities served by CHC and let them know that college can meet their educational needs with high quality programs
- To encourage and cultivate pride of association with college programs among students, faculty, and staff
- To create an environment of good will
- To provide information about enrollment, registration, and assessment testing
Contact: Donna Hoffmann, Director